EMR (Electronic Medical Record)
Have your own ONLINE ELECTRONIC MEDICAL RECORD, provide your patient with a Safe, Secure And Online Accessible medical record, provide each patient with their own health profile which they can access anywhere in the world.
This online medical record has no limit, limitation and its 100% safe. All online records are compatible with the computer desktop, mobile phone and all androids capable phones. Patient can download all their health record and store it on their phone, flash drive, sv card, memory card and more.
Once your health and medical records are being kept, accessed, changed and updated digitally, using computers or tablets or other devices, they are called EHRs (Electronic Health Records) or EMRs (Electronic Medical Records).
Online Electronic Medical Record (EMR) by simply maintaining 100 records or patients.
Benefits of an Online EMR
- Customized online result
- Video result
- Photo result
- 3D & 4D result
- Scan result
- Input personal info such as Name, Birthday, Address, and Contact No. Etc.
- Input health report (BP , Blood type Etc)
- Encode results instantly online
- Register patient manually or by request.
- Provide assured access to patient to received diagnostic’s result
- Patient will have their own profile
- Patient or account will have their own password
- Patient email verification system
For the paid Electronic Medical Record Online System
- Your owned domain and email
- Custom Fields
- Access record anywhere in the world
- Data Validity
- Option for medical history
- Custom Profile
- Capture extensive demographic, prescription and insurance information
- Snap pictures, scan documents and select files to link to patient records
- Track unlimited prescriptions for spectacle lenses; as well as soft, rigid and custom contact lenses
- Order from prescriptions with one click
- Link family members together to create family statements, pay for balances and synchronize their address and phone information
- Access patient’s appointments, easily find patient records using multiple search criteria or quickly select from records previously accessed during the day.
- Make important fields mandatory so that your staff does not miss them during patient data entry
- Orders, exams and insurance claims history
- Set up patient alerts
- Track patient and insurance balances
- Track consent forms for HIPAA as well as for Medicare and other insurance plans
- Message your patients securely through e-mail
- Create letters that merge patient and prescription data
- Define your own custom fields
- Avoid duplicate records. When adding a patient, the system will warn you if an existing patient has the same name
- Monitor access to patient records through an audit trail that identifies for each record what employees have accessed it, and at what date and time
The core functions are
- Health information and data,
- Result management,
- Order management,
- Decision support,
- Electronic communication and connectivity,
- Patient support,
- Administrative processes and reporting,
- Reporting and population health.
- Improve quality and convenience of patient care
- Increase patient participation in their care
- Improve accuracy of diagnoses and health outcomes
- Improve care coordination
- Increase practice efficiencies and cost savings
- The ability to automatically share and update information among different offices and organizations.
- More efficient storage and retrieval.
- The ability to share multimedia information, such as medical imaging results, among locations.
- The ability to link records to sources of relevant and current research.
- Easier standardization of services and patient care.
- Provision of decision support systems (DSS) for healthcare professionals.
- Less redundancy of effort.
- Lower cost to the medical system once implementation is complete.