Your Very Own Booking System FREE.
Mtech FREE Booking is a booking extension designed specifically for single property accommodation businesses. It perfectly fits all the needs that Hotels, Bed & Breakfast, Hostels, Holiday Houses and Apartments might have. A certified booking system that offers a powerful reservation module with a variety of unique functions.
Mtech Booking is fully compatible with its complementary extension Vik Channel Manager: a revolutionary channel manager certified by many portals. However, the extension can also be used alone without the channel manager.
Mtech Booking is a 8 years old software designed by following meticulously all the needs of owners of Hotels, B&B and Apartments. In a world where the accommodation business is strongly affected by online travel agencies, having a powerful booking engine available, makes the difference for any Hotel/B&B/Accommodation.
The extension has been certified by TripAdvisor and it can be configured to work for Hotels with different Room Types as well as Hostels or Apartments renting the whole house. The Configuration page of the program will let you set up the extension according to your type of facility.
If you are looking for a professional and reliable software for your Hotel or your Hotel client, then Mtech Booking is the right solution.
The main difference between Mtech Booking and other booking sofrware is that the software was not designed to create a portal of Hotels of a city or a region but rather to build the website of a Hotel, B&B, Hostel or Apartments belonging to the same owner.
Mtech Booking does not support multiple Hotels with multiple owners, so it should be used by single properties/companies only. This is not a missing feature but rather something that we chose on purpose to deliver a better product.
Multi-language support (including RTL languages with Gregorian Calendar), Currency Converter (with over 100 currencies supported), SSL support for secure connections and much more.
1. Bookings and Availability Calendars
The bookings list and the availability calendars will let you identify certain bookings and access their information quickly. Bookings coming from external channels like Booking.com, will be displayed with their relative icon.
- Bookings Export in ICS and CSV formats: all the bookings can be exported with various filters like Status, Date, Check-in etc..The ICS format is used by any Calendar software like iCalendar, Google Calendar, Yahoo! Calendar any many others.The CSV files instead are easy to be read with software like Excel, Numbers, OpenOffice, LibreOffice etc..
- Quick Reservations via back-end: registering new bookings manually will take just a few seconds. Thanks to the Quick Reservation form, you can easily create new bookings and assign them "on the fly" to a new or existing customer, with the possibility of setting a custom rate.
- Stop Bookings/Close Rooms: the back-end offers some useful functions for closing the rooms on some dates and to register some bookings received over the phone or simply offline.
2. Property Management System (PMS) functions
Tools for the receptionists
Mtech Booking is used by hundreds of properties every day to welcome customers, and to check them in or out. The Dashboard is the perfect tool to easily see an overview of the guests who are arriving, leaving and staying at the hotel.
Guests Check-in made right
Receptionists and managers can set up the system to let the customers place a signature through a multi-device compatible Signature Pad. The Check-in function is fundamental to keep the system up to date, and to store the information of each guest staying at the hotel. At the end of the Check-in process, it is also possible to generate a Check-in Document in PDF format with the customer's signature.
Thanks to the Check-in function, every Registration can be used to generate and export reports for the various Authorities (Police, State etc..) and for private Statistics. These PMS related features will allow you to calculate Revenues, City Taxes, Extra Services purchased, Top Countries and much more. The Reports framework is also extendible to support any kind of local, state and regional jurisdiction.
3. Rooms and Room-Types Management
Compose the details page of your Rooms by using a short description and a longer HTML description text supporting any kind of Joomla Module. Add the pictures of your Rooms and, optionally, also a Caption text that will be displayed in a slideshow. Your Rooms can also be assigned to different Categories to list them separately in the front-end. Configure your Rooms to accept a minimum and maximum number of Adults, Children and total People. For those not needing to collect information about the number of Children, it is possible to disable this setting from the Configuration page.
With the Options it is possible to define some extra services for your Rooms such as an Extra Bed or Breakfast. Add the Characteristics of your rooms for the services included such as TV, Wi-Fi, Pool etc.. For those configuring various Room Types, it is possible to define a number of Units available for that Room and the users will be able to book it up to that limit on the same dates. Manage your City/Tourist Taxes, Cleaning Fees, Tax Rates and link different Rate Plans/Types of Price to your rooms (Free Cancellation, Not Refundable etc..).
4. Prices per Night and per Occupancy
The Pricing System of Mtech Booking was designed to fit any possible pricing model that the property applies. We know what tools and options are offered to the Hotels by portals like Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Airbnb etc... and so we have added the support for any possible pricing model on our software. Our clients find themselves very familiar with the pricing system of Mtech Booking which is the key for a successful website. The pricing system will let you manage the rates by Length of Stay (LOS Pricing), by Occupancy (Occupancy Pricing) or Per Day (Per Day Pricing). Additionally, you can apply custom charges to the children depending on their age, either absolute values in your currency or percentage values of the adults tariff.
- Per Day Pricing: this is probably the most used Rate Plan type. Every day of the year will have its own cost. This will let you set different costs on some weekends, week-days, seasons or holidays.
- Prices per Night by Length of Stay: define the exact cost for every number of nights of stay. You can adjust the total cost for the bookings depending on the number of nights booked, like 1 night EUR 80, 2 nights EUR 150.
- Prices per Occupancy: it is possible to adjust the prices per night depending on the number of Adults occupying the room. Properties that would like to give a Double Room to one Adult only for example, can define a charge or a discount for the single occupancy of the room.
- Children's Ages: it is a common problem among Hotels to receive bookings for a Child who is older than the limit they allow. Most of the times this should be considered as an Adult or as a "half-adult". With Mtech Booking you can easily avoid this kind of issues and apply a charge depending on the age of the children. Requesting the number of children as well as their age is an optional function that can be disabled.
Seasonal Prices and Promotions: adjust your default rate plans on some Seasons/Holidays/Weekends/Festivities of the year with the Special Prices. Apply charges as percentage values or as fixed amounts as well as discounts on some dates of the year.
Any Hotel/Host is familiar with price-changes during some days/seasons of the year and will find this function similar to the Price-Calendar Tool that most portals have like Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Airbnb etc...
Booking Restrictions: this function is what most Hotels/Hosts need to have on their preferred portals or booking engine. Being able to set a Minimum or a Maximum stay is fundamental to boost the incomes.Thanks to the Restrictions in fact, it is possible to prevent an apartment to be booked for example, on the second and third week of the month, leaving it empty or unwanted for the first and fourth week.This is just one aspect that you can configure with the Restrictions.
Apply the Restrictions to all your Rooms/Houses/Apartments or only to some. With the Dates-Range filter you will be able to create your Restrictions for certain dates only or for entire months.
- Minimum and Maximum Length of Stay: this is what most portals call MinLOS and MaxLOS and it's a function to define the minimum/maximum number of nights that can be booked on certain dates/months of the year.
- Week-Day Arrival and Departure Combinations: it is possible to define on certain dates/months of the year one or two arrival days. This function is very useful for those renting their houses/rooms on weekends or on some festivities. With this very useful function, it would also be possible to define certain combinations of Arrival-Departure. For example, you can define Friday and Monday as allowed arrival days and choose the combinations Friday-Friday (1 Week), Friday-Monday (Weekend), Monday-Monday but exclude Monday to Friday.
- Closed to Arrival/Departure: the major portals call this function CTA/CTD. You can use it to stop check-ins or check-outs on certain days. Another must-have feature to balance the bookable dates.
5. Automated SMS/Email Reminders and Invoices Generator - Cron Jobs
These brilliant tools are not available on any other similar extension for accommodations. In fact, with Mtech Booking you can automatize many fundamental tasks:
- SMS and Email Reminders to inform your customers before, during or after their stay.
- Invoicing system with management functions and an incredible Cron Jobs Scheduler system to let your server execute certain operations repetitively!
Need to remind your customers to pay the remaining balance? The automated Cron Jobs will do it for you! Would you like to thank your customers after the check-out, maybe to ask to leave a review? Cron Jobs are there also for this! Don't have the time to generate and send the invoices to your customers? With the Cron Jobs you can schedule such actions in less than 5 minutes!