BE A BLOGGER
If you can write content, create videos or both then you can be a blogger and Earn Forever.
That's right. As long as you make content and with our help you can earn forever.
Earn while you eat, play and Sleep.
#BeABloggerEarnForever, #StartBloggingEarnALiving. Start now and get as much as 75% on our blogger plans.
Start Blogging Earn a Living
Blogging is easy and believe or not there are 10 types of blogs and bloggers. You could already be blogging and you just don't know it. To help you out, here is our list of blogs or bloggers. We have Personal Blogs, Business Blogs, Professional Blogs, Niche Blogs, Guest Blogs, Affiliate Blogs, Media Blog and finally freelance bloggers.
Popular Topics to Choose From
Below are popular blog topics or niches that you could write about and definitely generate money. These topics have been here since day 1 and hopefully help you on your road to blogging.
1. Health and Fitness
2. Personal Finance
3. Fashion and clothing
5. Business and Marketing
9. Arts and Craft
10. DIY or Do it your self
11. Recipes, Cooking and Food blog for foodies
To be a successful blogger you need to choose a niche that is close to your heart and is popular. You then create content to drive people to your blog. You wont be rich overnight but You can earn a lot of money if your blog will generate a lot of internet traffic. Your role is to simply create content that will bring people to your blog and Mayaritech will do the rest.
Top Earning Bloggers
Earnings: $29.5 million
Views: 12.2 billion
Subscribers: 41.7 million
Ryan's World (formerly Ryan ToysReview) is a children's YouTube channel featuring Ryan kaji. It is a personal Vlog and unboxing video. This video blog features DIY science experiments, unboxing toys, Toy reviews and kid's stuff
Views: 32.2 million
Subscribers: 1.31 million
Michael V. #BitoyStory is a Youtube Channel owned by comedian turned video blogger Michael V. He make toy reviews, latest console reviews, parody videos and other video about his life.
Views: 330 million
Subscribers: 4.33 million
The Hungry Syrian Wanderer is a youtube channel owned by a Syrian named Basel who is currently living in the Philippines. His video content are mostly about his travels in different countries and his most memorable experiences with Filipinos.
Earnings: $1.1 million
Views: 1.1 billion
Subscribers: 13.7 million
Niana is known for making a variety of video content, from funny prank videos with her siblings, a-day-in-the-life vlogs, to dance covers. She's also popularly known as a duo with her brother Ranz Kyle and shares a tight bond with him.
Views: 987 million
Subscribers: 10.9 million
Alex Gonzaga a singer-actress in the Philippines who also joined the world of vlogging year 2017. Her youtube content are mostly her day-in-the-life vlogs.
How We Generate Money For You!
First things first create awesome content to drive people to your site then we do the following for you to generate money.
1. Create a website for you (article or video content)
2. Get a domain. You may choose your own domain
3. Give you the appropriate host. Based on the plan you choose
4. Create a domain email for you. To make your blog a professional one.
5. Design your website based on the free templates you can choose from (article or video content)
6. Add Google analytics to your site
7. Create Google Adsense account and set it up for you. This is a bit technical as there are configuration options to set such as add size, add type and more.
8. If you create videos we will setup youtube monetization for you.
9. Add your site to affiliate marketing depending on your niche or topic.
Ways to Make Money From Your Blogging Site
1. Promote Affiliate Product -
Affiliate sales comprise a large chunk of revenue for most big-name bloggers. For instance, Pat Flynn made $53K last month from affiliate sales, compared to "just" $9,500 from book sales. In general, look for affiliate products with higher price points; web hosting companies are a great choice if it makes sense in your niche, with payouts of anywhere from $60-$130+ per signup.
2. Write Sponsored Posts -
As you build up your blog, expect to receive multiple sponsored post requests each day. These native ads can be a highly effective way for businesses to reach your audience in a non-threatening way - and they can be a highly effective way for you to make a lot of money. Just make sure the posts are actually interesting and relevant to your audience, and that you fully disclose the sponsored nature of the post.
3. Premium Gated Content - Premium content can mean any type of content you charge for - an ebook, whitepaper, downloadable guide, etc. But what I'm referring to here is pay-gated content. Basically you just put some awesome content up behind a paywall, which means visitors pay to access it. You can get your own paywall set up in 10 minutes or less using a plugin like MemberPress or Paid Memberships Pro.
4. In-content affiliated links - Have a particularly popular blog post that you'd like to monetize? Add affiliate links within your post content. Not sure where to start with finding affiliate programs? You can always start with the most popular affiliate program - Amazon - or find relevant products via an affiliate network like ShareASale or ClickBank.
5. Product Reviews - Reach out to relevant businesses and offer to review their products or services for a fee. Be sure to clarify that a positive review isn't guaranteed (and that you'll give back their money if you can't give one).
6. Write Tutorials - In-depth tutorials are great for getting links and social shares. However, they can also be a great way to earn money on your blog. There are a number of ways you can make this happen - include affiliate links for the products you use in your tutorial; promote your own products in the tutorial; write a tutorial to promote an advertiser's product (just be clear that it's a sponsored post), etc.
7. Improve SEO - Ultimately, search engines want to deliver results that are helpful to their users. When you write a series of in-depth, valuable articles around a topic, Google takes notice. Each high-quality blog post that you publish is another opportunity to get traffic from search.
8. Display Google Adsense on your blogging site - Google Adsense is an easy way to make money from your blog. All you need to do is add a script from Google to your website and start displaying ads.You will get paid for every time a user clicks on the ad. These are called CPC (cost per click) ads.
9. Sell Off Ad Space - There’s considerable real estate available on your website for blog monetization, and you can easily sell it off if you have a decent audience. Of course, this is a more direct alternative to setting up Google AdSense, but it offers greater revenue. When you sell off ad space directly, you can set the price on your own terms. You can charge a flat rate if you have a viable audience. Finding businesses that are looking to advertise on your website isn’t difficult either. Much like billboards out in the real world, you can just post an “Advertise Here” sign on the ad spaces on your blog or you can use a third-party platform too. There’s a learning curve when learning how to monetize a blog, especially because you have to negotiate prices too, but once you get the hang of it, it’s quite simplistic. But, if you are wondering how to monetize a blog, this is a great way to begin.
10. Creating a Digital Community Around Your Content -
With so many bloggers and blog posts cropping up every day standing out from the competition is going to be a challenge. One way to overcome the challenge is by cultivating a community of followers around your blog. Besides providing social proof for your blog other benefits of having a community of bloggers or readers around your blog include: having a large following encourages social shares which translate to more traffic to your site; comments by fans help to position the blog as an authority, and it increases the chance of them linking back to your posts adding to its SEO value.
To build a strong digital community you will need to build your content around a single idea. Focusing on a specific topic is generally more successful as you can create consistency as well stronger connections with followers with interests in that particular topic.
Besides having great content you can also spruce up your website with themes, graphics as well as social media integration. Other suggestions include looking towards building an email list, set up push notifications, create a mini online course, or host regular giveaways for better impact.